We Are Part of the Solution
"The Army of God needs fresh troops. The enemy is real. The message is powerful. The hour couldn't be more urgent. And God wants to use you and your family to do just what he did in the book of Acts, "And the word of the Lord was being spread throughout all the region" (13:49). 'So what do I do?' you ask. How can my spouse and I be a part of what God is doing? Here are a few ideas. Together, we will make a difference.
1. Hold an evangelistic dinner party at your home for a few couples.
2. Host a Good News Club for children in your neighborhood.
3. Purchase a bundle of The Four Spiritual Laws [or some other tract/booklet] booklet. Leave some on your desk for people to pick up and read. Put some in your pocket or purse. Share them or give them away as you do your errands.
4. Show your children how to share their faith and invite a neighborhood child to go to church.
5. Host an evangelical coffee a couple of weeks before Christmas for your neighborhood or friends.
6. Share Christ with the next person you sit next to on a plane, bus or train.
7. Host a HomeBuilders Bible study with three or four couples who need to know Christ.
The mission of the church hasn't changed in over 2,000 years. We're still called to help spread the gospel to all people. Make your home the springboard for sharing the greatest news the world has ever heard!"
These word have challenged and inspired me to do more in reaching others for the cause of Christ. Sharing the wonderful news of a Savior who has come to give forgiveness and eternal life!! What will you do?