Saturday, June 26, 2010

Week 26

Had a lot more lower back and hip pain this week, so I finally invested in a pregnancy pillow and it helped me sleep last night. I haven't had a good nights sleep in a couple of days so that was a blessing! Went for my next check-up at the doctors and had to have my glucose blood work and the rhogan shot because Stephen's blood is positive and mine is negative. It wasn't much fun but everything is ok so far. I had the nurse lay me down for the blood work because of my 'episode' of nearly fainting the last time. Thankfully she was able to get my vein the first time and it wasn't such a big ordeal as previously. The rhogan shot went in the hip and it was a bit painful but not too bad. At least we got to see baby again on the ultra-sound and he/she weighs 2 lbs and is growing in the 54th percentile, so right on target! The doctor is very happy with everything and I haven't heard back about my glucose test which is usually good news. I would hear from them sooner if there was a problem. Now if I can just get my back sorted I'll be doing great! I may need to call my chiropractor if I don't see much relief in the next couple of days. We'll see if he can work his magic on my back!! At least the pregnancy pillow is helping me sleep for now. But it will all be worth it in a couple of months when we're holding that precious one in our arms! Praising the Lord for all He is doing in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment